6.25.2014

More high water clear creek in the last couple weeks, as well as some more Ark Valley shenanagins.  A couple of weeks ago we got back to the Ark valley for Fibark and caught Clear Creek of the Ark at around 320 and the Numbers at 2100 or so.  CCA was a blast as usual; I ran it with Scott and a couple of young guns.  Scott was uncomfortable in his Gradient and hiked out just above the first gorge and the rest of us routed through the rest of it with no problems, though I did get pushed up on edge a bit by the undercut wall above the crux in the second gorge.

The numbers was fun and gave me a good opportunity to get out in the new Karma in some pushier water.  We ran it twice, once Saturday and once Sunday, and both without any drama to speak of.

Then it was back to high water Black Rock; last week we ran Black Rock through Lower with a sizeable group at 1500 or so, and then this past weekend we were back at around 1050 for BR and lower one day, and then a Dumont/Town/Upper run on Sunday.  I forgot how many fun ledgy boofs are in the Dumont section; last time I was there the water was high enough to wash all of those features out.  Pretty low stress boating, but a fun time.

1 comment:

Kezya Wulandari said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along.I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Please don't forget to visit My Blog
Best Android
KitKat Launcher
Big Launcher
Anti Virus Apk
YouTube Downloader Pro Apk
MyniLyrics For Android
Thankyou ;)